Foreign tourists who just landed in Bali now can apply for Visa Bali on Arrival, a faster application process than the B211A Tourist Visit Visa. Visa on Arrival (VOA) facilities are available for foreign tourists from 42 countries, previously only from 23 countries.
Visa on Arrival makes it easier for foreign tourists because of the simple requirements and short procedures. The following is a full explanation of VOA for a visit to Bali.
Visa on Arrival (VOA) Requirements for Foreigners
The Visa On Arrival service provides opportunities for foreigners to enjoy the Island of the Gods. The arrival of foreign tourists hopefully contributes to an increasing number of tourists in Indonesia.
What needs to be prepared? The following are the VOA requirements that must be prepared by foreign tourists visiting Bali Islands:
a. Personal passport with a minimum validity period of 6 months.
b. Proof of Visa on Arrival payment transfer to get a visa sticker affixed to the passport.
c. Travel transportation tickets back to the country of origin or transportation tickets to other countries for tourists who will continue their trip.
d. Proof of payment for accommodation while in Bali with a minimum rule of 4 days.
e. Other additional documents of an essential or urgent nature requested by local authorities.
The documents required are more simpler than the requirements requested for a B211A Tourist Visit Visa. Foreign tourists do not need to undergo quarantine upon arrival in Bali so that they can enjoy their vacation immediately.
How to Apply for VOA?
It is important to note that these five requirements only apply to foreign tourists arriving at I Gusti Ngurah Rai international airport in Bali. If you landed at another airport, the requirements do not apply, so you must continue using a Tourist Visit Visa.
Here are the steps to apply for a Visa on Arrival at I Gusti Ngurah Rai airport:
1. Follow the procedures for health checks and PCR tests upon arrival at the airport. The Airport Health Office handles the action. If the foreign tourists are declared healthy, then they can immediately proceed to the next stage.
2. Go to the BRI Bank Visa on Arrival counter to make a visa payment so that you will get a visa sticker later. According to government regulations, the fee for VOA for tourism is 500 thousand IDR.
3. Receive the proof of payment.
4. Go to the immigration check counter specifically for foreign tourists as VOA applicants.
5. Show all the requirements documents that have been previously explained. Later, the officer will conduct a thorough verification to ensure the completeness and validity of each document.
6. Done. Your VOA is only valid for 30 days from issuance date and can only be extended once for another 30 days.
You can get a Visa on Arrival immediately upon arrival at I Gusti Ngurah Rai airport. The residence permit granted is only 30 days or a maximum of 60 days if you like to extend. An excellent alternative for tourists who are on a short vacation, without quarantine and hassle-free procedures.